There is no doubt that Mario Run is an addicting game. Even those who are not fans of the franchise can find themselves getting pulled in by the simple, yet challenging gameplay. The game has only been out for a few weeks, but it has already become one of the most popular mobile games available. One of the great things about Mario Run is that it can be played at any time. Whether you have a few minutes to kill or you want to spend an hour trying to beat your high score, the game is always there for you. However, there is one time that is generally considered to be the best time to play Mario Run.
The best time to play Mario Run is during your morning commute. If you take public transportation to work or school, then you probably have a few minutes to kill before your ride arrives. Instead of scrolling through social media or playing another game on your phone, why not use that time to play Mario Run? Not only will you be able to get in a quick game or two, but you can also use those few minutes to try and beat your previous high score. Plus, if you happen to get a high score during your commute, you can brag about it to all of your friends when you get to work or school. So next time you find yourself with a few minutes to kill, instead of wasting your time with other activities, try playing Mario Run. You might just find that it is the best way to start your day.
What Time Does Mario Run Come Out
Mario Run was released on December 15, 2016. The game is available worldwide in the following time zones:
- UTC-12: 00 (Baker Island, Howland Island)
- UTC-11: 00 (American Samoa, Niue)
- UTC-10: 00 (Hawaii)
- UTC-09: 30 (French Polynesia)
- UTC-09: 00 (Alaska)
- UTC-08: 00 (PST, Pitcairn Islands)
- UTC-07: 00 (MST, Clipperton Island)
- UTC-06: 00 (CST, Cocos Islands)
- UTC-05: 00 (EST, Galapagos Islands)
- UTC-04: 00 (AST, Newfoundland)
- UTC-03: 30 (NST, Venezuela)
- UTC-03: 00 ( Greenland, Brazil)
- UTC-02: 00 ( Mid-Atlantic)
- UTC-01: 00 (Cabo Verde, Azores)
- UTC±00: 00 (Western African Time, GMT, UTC)
- UTC+01: 00 (Central African Time, Middle European Time)
- UTC+02: 00 (Eastern European Time, South African Standard Time)
- UTC+03: 00 (Moscow Standard Time, East African Time)
- UTC+03: 30 (Iran Standard Time)
- UTC+04: 00 (Azerbaijan Standard Time, Georgia Standard Time, Samara Standard Time)
- UTC+04: 30 (Afghanistan)
- UTC+05: 00 (Pakistan Standard Time, West Asian Standard Time)
- UTC+05: 30 (Indian Standard Time, Sri Lanka Standard Time)
- UTC+05: 45 (Nepal Standard Time)
- UTC+06: 00 (Bangladesh Standard Time, Bhutan Time, Koktokay Standard Time, Omsk Standard Time)
- UTC+06: 30 (Cocos Islands, Myanmar)
- UTC+07: 00 (Indochina Time, Krasnoyarsk Standard Time)
What is Mario Run and What Platforms is it Available On
Mario Run is a mobile game developed by Nintendo and available on iOS and Android devices. The game features classic Mario gameplay, in which players must complete levels by running and jumping across platforms, avoiding obstacles, and defeating enemies. There are also new gameplay elements, such as the ability to create your own Mushroom Kingdom with Toads. Mario Run is available as a free download, with in-app purchases available for certain items.
Q: Is Mario Run a free game?
A: Yes, Mario Run is a free game. However, there are in-app purchases available.
Q: What do I need to play Mario Run?
A: All you need to play Mario Run is an iOS or Android device.
Q: How long does it take to beat Mario Run?
A: The average player can beat Mario Run in about 5 hours. However, there is no time limit, so you can take as long as you want to beat the game.